There is a limited number of portfolios you can have in a Wisly account. This number is dependant on the Plan Tier you are one
- Free Plan: 2 portfolios maximum
- Hobbyist Plan: 5 portfolios maximum
- Pro Plan: 10 portfolios maximum
However, if may be that even with a paying plan (Hobbyist or Pro) you see a message saying your Portfolio Limit have been reached. This could only happen if:
- There was a payment issue with your account, and we have temporarily reverted your account permissions and limits to a Free Plan until payment succeeds.
- Your paying Plan is expired / cancelled and you have reverted back to a Free Plan
If you have a Pro Plan and wish to have more than 10 portfolios, you can contact us to discuss custom plan options.