Adding a wallet address is really easy but requires a slightly different method depending on whether you are using the desktop or mobile application.
- Click on the Wallets link at the top of the page, in the top-bar menu
- Locate the wallet you want to add or edit the address of in the list of Exchange or Storage Wallets.
- If the wallet has no address, click on + ADD ADDRESS, or if there already is an address click on EDIT
- Enter the new address and click on the green tick
- Open the Menu by clicking on the Menu icon on the top right corner of the App
- Select the More Option in the choice of Menu items
- Select on the Wallets submenu
- On the wallets page, you can find the wallet you want
- For Exchange Wallets: select the exchange account where the wallet lives to Open the account details page and then select the wallet by tapping on it
- For Storage Wallets: Simply open the storage wallet page
- Tap on Edit at the right of the top bar
- Once you changed the details of the Wallet, tape on Save