If you uploaded a file to your portfolio but wish to revert, you can easily do this in your Portfolio Settings. You can find these on any Portfolio's page in the horizontal menu (on desktop or mobile).
In order to revert a Transaction Upload:
- Go to the Portfolio Settings (see screenshot above)
- Click or select Uploads from the menu
- You will see a list of all the uploads that have been made for the portfolio, by date and user.
- Once you identified the upload to delete, click on Delete
- Confirm the deletion when prompted
The upload and all related transactions will be removed from the portfolio and your personal usage limits (if relevant).