If we cannot charge the amount due for your paid plan, you will see a message which will warn you that there was a payment issue with your account.
- On Desktop, this message will be on the top of the page, just below the main menu
- On Mobile, this message will appear at the bottom of the page in a red box
If a payment issue occurs, your account will be downgraded to have Free Plan permissions. This means some of your data will not show / will show incorrectly, if the Free account limits are exceeded. We do not delete your data, so as long as you manage to resolve the issue and have an active plan, all your previous data will be accessible again.
What to do if I have a payment issue
- Check that your credit card is valid (e.g. not blocked, or expired)
- Check and see if you received any emails or text messages from your card provider that requires you to further authorize the charge
- Wait and see if the problem persists. It may be that your card provider had an error or an involuntary block. We will try to charge the card multiple times.
- Contact support