An Audit Trail allows you to see all the activity that has happened on the account and portfolios. There are two types of Audit Trails in Wisly:
- Account Audit Trail: this shows all the activity linked the the user account, and specifies which Portfolio (if any) the actions were executed on. This Audit Trail will be found in your Account Settings.
- Portfolio Audit Trail: this shows all the activity linked to a single Portfolio, and specifies who has executed the actions. This Audit Trail will be found in your Portfolio Settings.
Types of Audit actions
There are three types of audit actions
- New / Created: When the element in scope has been created by a user.
- Edited : When the element in scope has been modified by the user.
- Deleted : When the element in scope has been removed / deleted by the user
Scope of Audit actions
These three action types can be applied to six scopes
- Exchange Accounts
- Wallets (within an exchange account, or as a storage wallet)
By clicking on the detail of an audit record, you will be able to see what data has been added to the database. Edit records have the particularity of showing you before / after states, highlighting what was changed.